- All mediums, including but not limited to 2D, 3D, installation, and performance art work, will be accepted
- All work must be original
- Art work must reflect the artist’s interpretation of the theme
- A non-refundable $15 jury fee is required (mail to the gallery at the address above)
- The Nash Gallery committee will select the work for the exhibition
- Any number of pieces may be submitted for consideration. Online digital submission is preferred, but hardcopy or CDs may be submitted (include SASE if you want them returned)
See submission instructions: Nash Gallery Application
- Digital images must be formatted to be read on a PC. Size your JPEG images to 300 dpi resolution, 4×6” image size approximately. Do not imbed the images in a Word document.
- Each image must be clearly marked with artist’s name, title, medium, retail price (or NFS)
- Artists must provide display solutions – wall space and limited podium space will be provided
- 2D work must be framed or ready to hang
- 3D work must be manageable in size and able to stand alone
- Contact curator Trish Feldman-Jansen to discuss installations or performance art
- Artist is responsible for delivery and pick up of their work
- November 10, 2012 Entries Due
- November 17, 2013 (or earlier) Notifications
- December 8, 2013, 3:00-9:00 p.m. Delivery of Work / Signing Contracts
*Pieces must be labeled with your name, title, medium, and retail price; work must be display-ready.
- December 20, 2013, 5:00-9:00 p.m. Artists’ Opening Reception
- February 14, 2014, 5:00-9:00 p.m. Closing Reception/Valentine’s Party with Rogue Collections
- February 16, 2014, 3:00-9:00 p.m. Pick Up Unsold Work
All work will be subject to an 10% commission for the gallery. Nash Gallery will take care of sales and sending artists checks. Artists are responsible for paying their own sales tax. By submitting pieces to the exhibition, you are agreeing to these sales conditions. Contracts will be signed upon delivery of work.
The exhibition will be marketed through the use of posters, handout postcards, local/area publications (365ink, TH, Julien’s Journal, etc.), direct email marketing, and Facebook. Digital submission images will be used for this.